Revenue Partnership with HarmonyCapture®
Harmony isn't your vendor. We're your partner.
As practices face the challenge of balancing business with practicing medicine, more and more are making the decision to outsource their billing and collections. At Harmony, we believe a revenue cycle management service should do more than just take away the burden of billing and collections. We view ourselves as a strategic partner with the practices we serve.
HarmonyCapture® offers among the most comprehensive roster of services in the industry, including:
- Complete practice management, from billing and collections to negotiating favorable contracts with payers.
- Monthly analytics report to give physicians and practice managers a glance into the financial status of the practice.
- Fees based on a percentage of collections, ensuring that our success is tied to yours.
- Customized, HIPAA-compliant software for each practice to ensure claims are filed quickly and correctly.
- Information technology design and support, including our industry leading, 24-hour, 7-day a week customer service.
- Special services, such as: regular updates on legislative action or other news affecting medical practices; help with credentialing; and help with the purchase and installation of printers, scanners, PCs and other related equipment.
At Harmony, our goal is to capture the best possible reimbursement in as few as seven days. We take great pride in offering a hassle-free experience so physicians can focus on practicing medicine, while still feeling completely informed about the business side of the practice. We accomplish this by offering:
- A monthly financial report card
- Contract negotiations with insurance companies
- Meaningful policies and procedures
- Provider credentialing services
Harmony performs regular coding and documentation audits. Our EM Module ensures every code has the proper documentation to support your insurance claims for fair, accurate, and prompt reimbursements. We also perform regular reimbursement audits to ensure insurance companies are issuing payments according to contract. We resolve any disputes and set changes into place to ensure the errors are not repeated in the future.
By automating the claims process, you can dramatically lower your labor and postage costs while maximizing revenue opportunities. Harmony allows you to process your claims via the Internet and avoid the time-consuming task of printing and mailing paper forms. We also keep up with the latest federal regulations and insurance company edits. The benefits of our robust automated claims system include:
- Faster payment turnaround
- Electronic notification of errors
- Off-hours claims submissions
- Claims acknowledgement forms
- Monthly summary reports